INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNING YOUR MONITOR
Please read the following instructions carefully:
1. You must inform us at least one week before the monthly rental is due that you intend to return the monitor. You must inform us in writing (either email or letter or fax).
2. The monitor must reach us before the next payment is due. Failure to do so will incur additional charges.
3. The monitor must be returned using the free PRE-PAID ROYAL MAIL TRACKED DELIVERY label supplied. Failure to do this could mean that the monitor is lost in the post and you will then be responsible for paying for it. (If you have lost your label, please see below)
4. Please either return the monitor in the box that it was sent to you in, or in a similar quality box with extra packing. Take the box to your local Post Office having attached the label. Please keep the receipt issued by the Post Office until you have had email confirmation from Ana Wiz that we have received your monitor back.
5. You do not need to return the ultrasound gel. However, the Hi Bebe case and Instruction Booklet must be returned.
If you have lost your returns label, you can generate a new one using the link below, please ensure that you include your rental number and name and address if not using the original label.