INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNING YOUR BREAST PUMP
Please read the following instructions carefully:
1. You must inform us at least one week before the monthly rental is due that you intend to return the breast pump. You must inform us in writing (either email or letter or fax).
2. The pump must reach us before the next payment is due. Failure to do so will incur additional charges.
3. The pump must be returned using the free PRE-PAID ROYAL MAIL TRACKED DELIVERY label provided. Failure to do this could mean that the pump is lost in the post and you will then be responsible for paying for it. (If you have lost your label, please see below)
4. Please either return the pump in the box that it was sent to you in, or in a similar quality box with extra packing. Take the box to your local Post Office having attached the label below. Please keep the receipt issued by the Post Office until you have had email confirmation from Ana Wiz that we have received
your pump back.
5. You must return the pump in a clean condition or a £10 cleaning fee will be charged.
6. You do not need to return the breast shields, bottles or tubing. However, the Pump Unit and Instruction Booklet must be returned.
If you have lost your returns label, you can generate a new one using the link below, please ensure that you include your rental number and name and address if not using the original label.