Children's Finger Pulse Oximeter
Children's finger pulse oximeter to check blood saturation (SpO2) level and pulse rate.
- Comes with stickers that children can apply as they like, making medical products more fun and engaging.
- Integrated with SpO2 probe and processing display module.
- Can be used in hospitals and at home.
- Can measure SpO2 and Pulse Rate accurately with Pulse Rate waveform and bar graph display.
- Adjustable brightness for screen, and indicator for low battery voltage.
- Double colour display with low power consumption, which can work 36 hours continuously.
- Small size making the oximeter easy to carry (57mm x 31mm x 32mm).
- SpO2 Measuring range: 0 ~100%.
- PR Measuring range: 30 ~ 250bpm.
- Resolution: 1% for SpO2 ,1bpm for pulse rate.
- Accuracy ±2% (70 ~100%), unspecified (<70%).
- For SpO2 ±2bpm or ±2% (select larger) for pulse rate.
- Power supply: 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline batteries X 2.
We Also Recommend
Arm-Type Fully Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
Ana Baby Cactus Shaped Teething Toothbrush, Suitable for 3+ Months, BPA Free