General Practice 705 Multi Cuff Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Kit
A multicuff kit designed for the busy office, clinic, or ER.
The 705 series features:
• One-tube latex inflation bladders and palm style manometer in a compact storage tray
• Rugged gauge features precision crafted German movement housed in a patented double shell ABS impact resistant polymer casing
• Ambidextrous trigger release air valve
• Quick release luer slip connectors
• Four section smoke gray plexiglass tray features a small 14” x 3” footprint
• Tray may be wall mounted with included hardware
• Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A.
General Practice Multicuff kit series features:
• Adult, Child, and Large Adult AdcuffTM calibrated nylon cuffs
We Also Recommend
Advantage 6013 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor