Mack's - Hi Viz* Double-Up® Safety Kit
- Mack’s Hi-Viz earmuffs lime green color (ANSI fluorescent yellow-green) is the most visible color to the human eye making them the superior solution for:
1. Compliance Checks (monitoring employees working in loud environments): Utilizing the most luminous color, Mack’s Hi-Viz earmuffs allow for faster, more efficient, and more accurate compliance checks, especially at greater distances and under different light and weather conditions.
2. Fast acquisition for critical use: Mack’s Hi-Viz earmuffs give users the best chance to quickly visually locate for immediate use when under unexpected or sudden unsafe noise conditions.
3. Finding if dropped or lost: Superior luminescence makes Mack’s Hi-Viz earmuffs easier to locate. Utilizing the brightest color to the human eye gives users the best chance of finding earmuffs if lost.
- *Meets American National Standards Institute’s highest luminescent factor Requirement of 70% for Hi-Viz safety apparel
- According to ANSI, there are no alternative colors as luminous as fluorescent yellow-green. Mack’s Hi-Viz earmuffs are the most visible color available.
- Ultimate hearing and eye protection system (earmuffs + earplugs + glasses)
- Low Profile Earmuffs – ultra-lightweight; fully adjustable and foldable; fits kids to adults; super soft, padded ear cups and headband for maximum comfort
- Earplugs – 5 Pair Hi Viz* Soft Foam for all-day comfort; extreme noise blocker
- Safety Glasses – clear vision, zero distortion lenses; wide lens for full coverage; meets ANSI Z87.1 Impact Standards
- Lens Wipes – 5 individually wrapped, pre-moistened wipes; anti-fog, anti-static, anti-streak
- Glasses Storage Pouch – soft material protects lenses from scratches; can be used to dry lenses
- High Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) – 34 decibels – when earmuffs and earplugs are worn together (earmuffs used alone – 21 dB; earplugs used alone -32 dB)
- For more information, click on this VIDEO which does a great job of explaining why lime green is the most visible color to the human eye.